Friday, December 5, 2014

Annual North Pole Breakfast...

I absolutely adore the magic of Christmas. I love hearing the giggles of my little elves, the whisperings of what they are hoping Santa will bring them, the singing and dancing to Christmas music, and all the holiday traditions that our family has established. Every year, our favorite elf Chippy comes for a visit at the beginning of December...
 He flies down from the North Pole and brings the kids special snow frosted donuts :)...
 This year he even brought them a little fun thanks to the reindeers...
 It's almost like Christmas morning every year when the Clayton cuties see the table and Chippy. Their eyes light up and they squeal with delight as they run to the table!
 It is a great way to kick off holiday cheer around our home...
and begin the countdown to the magical night of Santa's arrival! Eeeek...I may or may not be just as excited as my little elves :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment