Thursday, October 30, 2014

Frightfully Fit Field Day...

I have mentioned previously how much my boys really LOVE school right?!? Today was yet another confirmation of how much fun going to school is for our guys. Kason got to participate in his very first Frightfully Fit Field Day!
Zoe and I popped in this morning to see little man in action...
Kason was super excited to have us join him, but I'm not sure anyone could have topped little miss...
all she wanted to do was chase Kason and his friends around :). 
 Kason's friends Tatum & Chloe were paired with a 5th grade buddy for the morning...
 I was tickled to listen to her talk to her little buddies and help guide them through field day. She was amazing with them, super patient with their over excitement, and very polite...I was seriously impressed! Kason and his friends were a little geeked and just kept running from event to event.
It was fun to see the joy of freedom these 5 year olds had and how thrilled they were to participate in a few Halloween games...
A big highlight of the morning was face/hand painting!
 Each station had adorable names and Halloween references...
 and with each of them being "so cool" as Kason would say, I'm not sure there was a favorite of the group.
 Zoe and I really enjoyed cheering his team on during the tug of war...
 I couldn't be more happy for this little guy and all the fun he is having at school...
 now to continue working with Zoe on the realization that she isn't quite old enough to be a Gidden's Jaguar just yet :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment