Friday, March 22, 2013

Top 'o the Mornin' to Ya!

I know I'm 100% biased...but I kind of think I had the pleasure of spending St. Patty's Day with the three most adorable little leprechauns! In Clayton Crew style, we had quite a bit of green fun around the house...including one little leprechaun pinching me like crazy because I forgot to put green :). I'll share with you an Irish secret...I didn't ever put green on because I had too much fun watching Kason get excited throughout the day by mischievously sneaking up on me, giggling, pinching me, and then saying "Hey! You don't have any green on!" 
Kason was feeling lucky first thing when he woke up because he had a big bowl of Lucky Charms with green milk...
I found my pot of gold that afternoon after church and lunch, when all the leprechauns gathered around the table...
 Max loved playing with the fruit loops and shamrock necklace...
It was cute to see him intrigued by the bright colors! As for Kason, he used the fruit loops to make a rainbow necklace while I tattooed him up (thanks to Mimi)...
This is his muscle man pose with his "tough guy" tattoos! He created a shamrock masterpiece... 
 and together I helped him fingerprint his name because every artist must have a signature...
Kason then went in search of the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow he keeps hearing about in all the Irish legends :)...
 He even recruited Dad to help him find a few of the missing pieces...
 I think Kason's most favorite part of the day was munching on his rainbow necklace...
 and later in the day, after the little leprechauns were in bed, I smiled finding a trail of munchies...
knowing I've been kissed with being the luckiest mom around, living with my own pot of gold every day being thankful for my three lucky charmers!

No comments:

Post a Comment