Monday, August 27, 2012

Max's 1st Haircut...

What an exciting day...our littlest guy got his first official haircut! My hair stylist is fabulous because she offered to come to our house due to Mr. Max's situation so I quickly accepted her offer. I must confess that I have dabbled in hair styling previously by trimming down his baby mullet a couple of times, but his entire head of hair began to get a bit too unruly. Therefore we decided the time had come to tame the curly fly aways and straighten out my lack of expertise near his neckline :). As you can see, Maxers wasn't quite sure what to think...
He cried for a bit, but then figured out it wasn't too scary after all. Especially since he had big brother to distract him with some goofy lovin'...
 Kason also had his haircut for the first day of preschool that is fast approaching next week...
My-oh-my, I sure do have some handsome little men to hang out with everyday...especially after they are all spiffied up!

No comments:

Post a Comment