Thursday, June 28, 2012

Jump 'N Jungle...

I am excited to report that Mr. Max finally has a home health care nurse! Miss Jan started last Thursday and she will be helping our family out every Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-4:30. I must confess yet again that our God is good...He has provided some much needed respite for Daniel, Kason, and I. It is so refreshing to run errands in the middle of the day, go eat lunch with friends, and have a little special fun time away from the house. Since it is crazy hot outside, I decided to take Kason and Emma to Jump 'N Jungle to expel a little energy. I'm not sure if you can tell or not... 
but Kason had a blast! Little man was like a bouncy ball being thrown all over the room ricocheting off anything in sight...yes even other kids!
Kason was especially excited because we ran in to his friends Leah and Ryan from church...
 The gang had loads of fun together that after we left Kason already started asking when they can come over to play! As for our sweet Miss Emma...
 she also had a blast! She wasn't quite sure what to think of the little bounce house since she had to go in by herself, but don't worry...she had so much fun chasing around all the big kids that I might have gotten a little workout in running after her! 
 Of course Kason couldn't leave Emma out, so they rode the rocket together for some together play time. Then Kason's buddy Ryan decided to jump on board...
All these little monkeys had fun jumping, swinging, leaping, and running around that I'm exhausted from just watching them! I sure wish I could bottle up all their energy to serve myself a little dosage :). At least our family has Miss Jan now to provide us with some family outing time and a few extra hours to take a snooze if needed...which I may be cashing in on today! 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you got a nurse worked out!! Yay for some down time! Addy LOVES jump N Jungle! Gosh I think Kason has grown so much lately! He looks so much like Daniel! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete