Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break Road Trip...

After the whirlwind weekend of two birthday parties, Daniel and I decided to head to Conroe and Bowie for a much needed relaxing break to see the grands. I'm not joking when I say relaxing...as for me...I was straight up lazy! Thank you to our amazing families and my incredible hubby for letting me completely veg, shop, go to the movies, and read while they helped out with the boys. I'm talking I was so lazy I didn't even snap that many pics which is a little strange for me!
In Conroe, the boys had a lot of fun playing and Kason even got to go golfing with the guys and try out his new set of golf clubs he received from Mimi and Doc for his birthday. Kason also couldn't pass up working outside which is one of his favorite past times...
and I'm pretty sure no one will object with a little yard work assistance from this cutie! In Bowie, he immediately set out to work yet again...
It makes my heart smile to see how much Kason loves it outside! As for Max, well I can hardly wait to properly introduce him to the fabulous outdoors...his only experience is from building to cars! One day Mr. Max...one day real soon!
The relaxation continued through our visit with Nana and Pops. Kason practically spent all day riding the tractor and was able to try out his new golf swing with Pops on the course also! Daniel and I not only feel rejuvenated from our mini-vacation, but were reminded once again by how amazing our parents are. Thanks to Mimi and Doc along with Nana and Pops for providing our family with much needed respite care. Now back to our crazy, fun loving energetic life...and reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment