Monday, November 30, 2009

Gobble-Gobble!

For Thanksgiving this year, we flew to Houston to spend time with the Maddux family. Daniel and I were excited, anxious, curious...all at the same time to see how Kason would handle flying. Of course he rocked it!!! He was amazing, didn't even cry one bit. He would fuss a little here or there, but over all he played, charmed everyone, ate, and slept throughout the airport and flights. Have I bragged lately about what a great baby Daniel and I are blessed with? He continues to amaze us daily!!! Below is a pic of Kason and Daddy hanging out while waiting on our plane!

Now to the fun part...Kason's First Thanksgiving! We had a blast spending time with Mimi & Grandpa and Aunt Shaye & Uncle Bryan. It was the first time I have been home for my parents to spend time with Kason at their house along with the first time to meet our family friends. It was adorable to see the proud grandparents show him off at church on Sunday! Hope you enjoy a few pics from the weekend!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:

You might have wondered about the Christmas pictures taking over Thanksgiving at the end. We will unfortunately not be able to see Shaye and Bryan for Christmas, so they went ahead and gave Kason his gift. We also took Kason to meet Santa for the first time and took a few holiday pictures together as a family. I must confess...Kason and I have been jammin' out to Christmas tunes for a couple of weeks now!

3 comments:

  1. Kason is so sweet! I am glad you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, it is so cute to see your parents with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH A GREAT TIME AT CHURCH SUNDAY TO FINALLY MEET MR. KASON. IT WAS SO CUTE TO SEE EVERYONE JUST PASS HIM DOWN THE AISLE. YOUR MOM AND DAD WERE ON CLOUD 9. WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOUR FAMILY. WHAT A BLESSING KASON IS. NOTHING LIKE GRANDKIDS! TRULY A GIFT FROM GOD! LOVE TO ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like yall had a great Thanksgiving! I swear Kason just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I'm glad that he did well on the plane. That makes me nervous to think about as far as future planning here. I have been on several planes with screaming babies... bless their hearts- but there's not alot you can do when they are going crazy like that on a plane.
    Of course- love the new smilebox and the new holiday blog look! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete