Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Gifts Oh-My

Last weekend Kason and I took a road trip to Frisco to spend time with his Aunt Shaye. Shaye moved back to Frisco in February, so I made plans then that we would come visit in the summer. Of course it had been two months since both grandparents had seen Kason, so they snuck in a visit as well, which was fantastic. Daniel and I are so blessed to have parents who enjoy each others company...I mean who would have thought when we got married that our parents would vacation together with other couple friends! They just got back from their Alaskan cruise and guess who was showered with adorable gifts...their number one grandson, Kason!!! Although we had so much fun seeing family, it was sad that Daniel couldn't be there. He sure was missed like crazy by the two of us! While visiting, I managed to snap a few cute pics of our handsome fellow with his family.

Nana

Nana and Pops

Mimi and Grandpa (for now...my dad is allowing Kason to choose)

Aunt Shaye and Uncle Bryan

Mimi

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Aunt Shaye and Uncle Bryan, you look too sweet and comfy holding a baby... Maybe it's time to start thinking about your own little Dodson...

    ReplyDelete